Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Barnet, London (North) WD6 UK|
|Salary||£85 to £95 per Day|
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you a recent graduate and would love to put your extensive subject knowledge to use as a Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant?
Perhaps you’ve been inspired by your own teachers and would like to gain some classroom exposure?
Do you have plans to start teacher training next year?
Start the new academic year by building up your classroom & school-based experience in this highly rewarding Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role. This is a fantastic school and sixth form close to Borehamwood – you even get an early Friday finish!
This inclusive school are searching for engaging, proactive and patient graduates who are eager to support their students, who may have additional learning needs, within the classroom as a Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant.
The Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity would see you working with students on a 1:1 and group basis across mainstream classrooms, the school’s SEN hub and across various departments. The role may also require flexibility with supporting the school within the exam periods and there’s the opportunity to get involved with school residentials and extra-curricular activities.
i-teachers graduates have a fantastic track record at this school, with many Graduate SEN Teaching Assistants going onto the school’s fantastic teacher training programme! Schools direct training can be a great alternative to a PGCE.
Register your interest in this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant today by applying on this page!
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – The role:
- Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
- Long-term, full-time support role
- Support students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Build up classroom experience & knowledge
- £80-95 term time daily rate
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
- December 2022 start
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Person specification:
- Minimum 2:1 degree from a UK university
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Flexible due to the nature of the role
- Enthusiastic, proactive & engaging manner
- Strong communication skills
- Build relationships with students & staff
- Can work independently and as a team
- Interested in education & teaching
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – key information
- Graded Outstanding by Ofsted
- Secondary school & sixth form
- Fantastic SEN / Learning Support team
- Excellent facilities
- Teacher training routes
- Close to good transport links
- Based in Borehamwood, WD6
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
*Shortlisted Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant applicants will be contacted within 2-4 working days. All pay rates include statutory holiday pay.
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Michaela at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.