Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
1:1 Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – ASAP Start – Stockport
If you looking to pursue a career in Educational Psychology but firstly want to gain further child-based experience this maybe the perfect role for you…
Have you recently graduated with a Psychology degree and have a passion to work with Secondary School students with Special Educational Needs as a SEN teaching assistant?
Do you have experience working with students with additional needs, but would like to gain further training and experience in a school?
This fantastic Secondary school in Stockport is seeking an SEN teaching assistant that can support their students.
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Work closely with the SENCo and class teacher
- Support students 1:1 with special educational needs – ASD/ADHD/Speech and Language needs
- Earn up to £350 – £450 per week
- Full-time, long-term position
- Full academic year in one school
- Start ASAP
- Ideal post before taking up teacher training/educational psychology
- Welcoming Secondary School in Stockport
- Ongoing training and support
- Close to excellent transport links – bus/tram
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant – Person specification:
- 2:2 or above degree, ideally in Psychology (other subjects considered)
- A passion for supporting students with special educational needs
- Any experience with students is beneficial, for example volunteering whilst at university
- Patient, resilient and empathetic
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning school and make an impact to students’ lives. All staff including teachers and SLT are caring and supportive, truly working together as a team.
To be considered for this exciting SEN teaching Assistant role, send your CV over to Holly at i-teachers by clicking apply today!