Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Ealing, Greater London W3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £90 per Day|
Are you a recent graduate who is looking to gain classroom & school-based experience by supporting student’s educational needs?
Do you have experience working within a SEN setting and would relish the chance to become part of a thriving & cohesive SEN department team?
This is your opportunity to put your theoretical knowledge into practice, and combine it with relevant training and paid work experience in this exciting Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity!
Work alongside passionate and inspiring SEN teachers that are led by a warm & nurturing SENDCo at this Ealing secondary school immediately!
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £85 daily term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- Interviewing now
- Immediate start
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work under the schools SENDCo / Inclusion Manager
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour & needs
- Communicate excellently with staff and parents
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about learning & education
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- SEN experience is vital
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Secondary & Sixth Form with 1000 students
- Ealing, West & Outer London
- Close to fantastic transport links
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Part of a strong school’s trust
- Superb teacher training routes available
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.