Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£410 to £470 per Week|
Are you an aspiring SEN teacher who wishes to gain some vital classroom experience before training to teach?
Would you be thrilled to start your SEN Teacher career path immediately working as a Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant?
This welcoming West London SEN School has recently expanded its facilities & class which has resulted in them requiring additional support staff!
If you are patient, engaging and strive to become an SEN Teacher then this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role is your ideal next step!
To register your interest in this rewarding Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role simply apply on this page today! The school are looking to shortlist for an immediate start!
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £410 – £470 term time weekly rate
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support an experienced Class Teacher
- Become part of integral support staff team
- Work within a class of around 10 students
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Identify learning outcomes
- Communicate with staff, SLT & parents
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic record
- Passion for SEN, education & learning
- Compassionate, patient & supportive attitude
- Prior education experience is desirable
The warm & welcoming autism specialist school:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Autism / ASD focus
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic career routes
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.