Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Haringey N17 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Invest in your future career by applying now to this SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant role!
Would you love to earn while you learn while supporting young people with special educational needs?
This role is open to applicants who not only have experience with SEN, but who are genuinely passionate about inclusive, stimulating, and tailored education.
If you wish to work in a school that focuses on the individual needs and journeys of every pupil, this is the school for you!
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – The benefits
- Paid school experience – £400 – £450 per week, term time.
- You will be placed in the same school full-time and long-term
- The school offers continued professional development for all graduates regularly
- i-teachers are partnered with schools that offer support and guidance for new staff
- You will receive exclusive industry-lead interview preparation based on your CV
- Opportunities to improve upon your skillset as a result of continued professional development
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – The role
- Haringey based Secondary school
- Join a popular secondary school at the heart of its community
- Offer 1:1 support for SEN pupils
- Creating a safe space for the pupils to develop
- Monitoring progress and keeping track of development
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – What you need
- 1st or 2:1 degree, ideally in Psychology
- Excellent communication skills when advising others
- Previous experience with SEN preferable so as to hit the ground running
- A passionate and empathetic manner and consequently a natural affinity to working with vulnerable pupils
To apply now for this fantastic opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ below and send your CV to Andrew