Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Islington N7 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Invest in your future career by applying now to this SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant role!
Are you looking for a rewarding career and a role where you can really make a difference in education?
Would you love to earn while you learn while supporting young people with special educational needs?
If you wish to work in a school that focuses on the individual needs and journeys of every pupil, this is the school for you!
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – The benefits
- Paid school experience – £400 – £400 per week, term time.
- You will be placed in the same school full-time and long-term
- The school offers continued professional development for all graduates regularly
- i-teachers partner with schools that offer support and guidance for new staff
- You will receive exclusive industry-lead interview preparation based on your CV
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – The role
- Islington based school
- Join a popular secondary school at the heart of its community
- Assist the SENDCo to make sure every pupil is catered for based on their individual needs
- Creating a safe space for the pupils to develop
- Monitoring progress and keeping track of development
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – What you need
- 1st or 2:1 degree, ideally in Psychology
- Excellent communication skills
- A passionate and empathetic manner
- Natural affinity working with young people
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ below and send your CV to Andrew