Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£86 to £86 per Day|
Have you recently graduated and are strongly considering a career in teaching or within a SEN capacity?
Do you have prior experience of working with children or within an education environment and wish to build up your classroom experience?
Start immediately in this highly rewarding Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant which would see you working with students on a 1:1 and group basis within a thriving SEN department.
Past graduates at this thriving Luton secondary school have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page, if you meet the criteria, to be put forward for this fantastic Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role
- £430 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting & interviewing immediately
- Immediate start
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Become an integral part of the school’s support team
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer 1:1 and group interventions
- Support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently staff & parents
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Supportive, compassionate & patient manner
- Passionate about education
- Considering a career in education
- SEN experience is desired
- Prior tutoring / education experience
The warm & welcoming secondary school:
- Established secondary school
- 1050 student body
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.