Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Lincoln
|Location:||East Midlands, Lincoln LN1 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £415 per Week|
Are you a recent Psychology graduate with an interest in special educational needs, and a desire to gain first had hand experience as an SEN Teaching Assistant?
Maybe you’re a recent Psychology based graduate looking to progress into a sector of Psychology, and want to provide 1:1 & small group school based support as an SEN Teaching Assistant?
Perhaps you’re looking to gain vital primary based teaching experience supportive a young KS1 child with learning difficulties as an SEN Teaching Assistant before progressing into a teacher training programme?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this exciting role as a Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant in Lincoln NOW!
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – The Role:
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
- Located in Lincoln (LN1)
- Beginning ASAP – Interviewing Soon
- Monday to Friday role – Ending July 2023
- Paid £83 per day during term time
- Working Hours: 08.30am – 15.30pm
- Providing 1:1 support to KS1 child with learning difficulties
- Sessions based both inside and out of the classroom
- Following carefully structured EHCP
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology or Education based degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Naturally warm and supportive personality
- Good organisation & communication skills
- Passionate about working with young children
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – The School:
- Warm and welcoming Primary School
- Close relationship with parents of pupils
- Modern facilities and resources
- Inclusive and forward-thinking ethos
- History of working with talented graduates
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this superb Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role in Lincoln NOW!