Graduate STEM Academic Tutor
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you an engineering, mathematics or science graduate who is looking for a platform to launch your science teaching career?
Do you want to start your teaching journey in a school-based support role where you can build on your classroom experience before committing to teacher training?
Start supporting students across STEM subjects in this highly rewarding Graduate STEM Academic Tutor role!
This thriving Buckinghamshire secondary & sixth form have a fantastic reputation of supporting future teachers by placing you in a Graduate Academic Tutor role which would see you offering students both a 1:1 and group basis!
Simply apply on this page to be put forward for this highly rewarding Graduate STEM Academic Tutor opportunity!
Graduate STEM Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Graduate STEM Academic Tutor role
- £18,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring maths or science teachers
- Super trust teacher training programme
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate STEM Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention
- Focus on your STEM subject specialisms
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate STEM Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an engineering, maths or science related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 900 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire location
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate STEM Academic Tutor role.