Graduate STEM Tutor
|Greater London, London (East) RM16 UK
|£425 to £475 per Week
Graduate STEM Tutor
Are you ambitious and looking for a challenge as a Graduate STEM Tutor?
Have you decided that you want to pursue a teaching career but would like first-hand experience working in a school setting first?
Do you want to inspire the next generation to understand and appreciate the power and importance of STEM subjects?
Submit your CV today to Michaela from i-teachers to be considered for this Graduate STEM Tutor role. Shortlisting is taking place now!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Graduate STEM Tutor – the role
- Full-time Monday-Friday
- Support KS4 pupils with GCSE preparation
- Deliver small groups sessions for students
- Track pupil progress
- Assist across STEM departments
- Communicate effectively with key stake holders
- Opportunity to develop classroom management skills
- Earn £425 – £475 per week (term time only)
- Assist with mock GCSE questions and feedback to SLT
- Student facing role
- Start after February half-term
Graduate STEM Tutor – The School:
- Mixed secondary school in Edgware
- Part of a successful multi-academy trust
- Nearby transport links
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- Focus on CPD for graduates
- Well behaved and motivated students
Person Specification – Graduate STEM Tutor:
- 1st or 2:1 degree classification in a STEM subject from a UK university
- Tutoring/ coaching experience is desirable
- Strong academic background
- Aspiring teacher
- Excellent communication skills
- Right to Work in the UK
If this Graduate STEM Tutor role sounds like the ideal fit for you, just simply submit your CV to Michaela today!