Graduate Subject Tutor – Bishop Auckland
|Location:||Bishop Auckland, North East DL15 UK|
|Salary||£430 to £440 per Week|
Graduate Subject Tutor – Bishop Auckland – Secondary Academy – Full Academic Year
An excellent secondary academy based in Bishop Auckland is eager to find a hard-working, dedicated and naturally supportive Graduate Subject Tutor to work inside of their English department for the coming academic year!
In this role as an Graduate Subject Tutor, you will be providing a KS3 & KS4 students with excellent individual and group support sessions in the English subject based around topics they are studying in the schools broad and balanced English curriculum. You will be working both inside and out of the classroom, tailoring sessions to the students academic needs.
Find out more about this brilliant Graduate Subject Tutor role in Bishop Auckland below!
Graduate Subject Tutor – Specifics:
- Monday to Friday role
- Full academic year – September 2023 start
- 30am – 15.30pm working hours
- Working with KS3 & KS4 department
- Paid £440 per week during term time
- FREE access to multiple online CPD college course
- Interviewing for role at start of new academic year
Graduate Subject Tutor – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 English subject based graduate
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Passionate about supporting young people’s mental health
- Naturally warm and engaging personality
- Interested in a career based within Educational Psychology
- Good organisation and communication skills
Graduate Subject Tutor – The Academy:
- OFSTED graded ‘Good’ secondary school
- Brilliant Senior Leadership Team
- Modern and forward-thinking approach to education
- Located in Bishop Auckland (DL15)
- High achieving English subject department
- History of working with talented recent graduates
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this exciting Graduate Subject Tutor role in Bishop Auckland!