Graduate Subject Tutor – English, Maths and Science.
|Location:||Greater London, Hertfordshire WD19 UK|
|Salary||£500 to £600 per Week|
This highly innovative Watford secondary school are keen to employ enthusiastic graduates for their Graduate Subject Tutor positions.
Would you love the chance to be able to inspire the next generation of young people?
Could you be the perfect role model to support pupils through the next academic year?
Perhaps you are looking to gain invaluable experience before embarking on teacher training?
If you are a passionate graduate who wants to lay the foundations for your future career then please get in touch! Click ‘apply’ below!
Graduate Subject Tutor – The Benefits:
- You will be in the same school for the full academic year so you can develop your relationships
- Amazing foundation for teacher training
- This school offers CPD for all graduates
- You will receive exclusive industry-leading interview preparation
- There will be opportunities for you to be taken onto the school’s own teacher training to gain your QTS – 2022-2033
Graduate Subject Tutor – The Role:
- You will be working with students in small groups and 1:1 sessions
- Based in either English, Maths or the Science department
- Conducting intervention sessions in and outside of the classroom
- Encouraging progress and ensuring focus
Graduate Subject Tutor – The Requirements:
- You will have obtained a 1st or 2:1 degree in either Maths, English or Science
- Previous experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Genuinely passionate about education and young people
- Personable, friendly and hard-working
If you would love to register your interest in this fantastic graduate opportunity please click ‘apply’ below!