Graduate Support Coach – Bourne
|Location:||Bourne, East Midlands pe10 UK|
|Salary||£430 to £440 per Week|
Graduate Support Coach – Bourne – Secondary – Full Time
A wonderful secondary academy based in the Bourne area is looking to find a hard-working, naturally outgoing and supportive Graduate Support Coach able to provide vital 1:1 & small group SEMH support to children across their KS3 & KS4 department.
In this role as a Graduate Support Coach you will be planning and conducting tailored support sessions based outside of the classroom environment in a full-time Monday to Friday role for children with behavioural challenges.
Find out more about this excellent Graduate Support Coach role based in Bourne below!
Graduate Support Coach – Role Information:
- Graduate Support Coach
- Located in Bourne (Lincolnshire)
- Paid £430 per week during term time only
- Monday to Friday role – Full academic year
- Planning and conducting 1:1 & small group support
- Working with KS3 & KS4 children with SEMH needs
- Interviewing for role ASAP – Apply NOW!
Graduate Support Coach – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology or Sociology related degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Ability to build strong rapport with young people
- Eager to begin career working with young people
Graduate Support Coach – The School:
- OFSTED graded ‘Good’ secondary school
- Located in Bourne (PE10)
- Modern facilities and resources
- Dedicated to the progression of their students
- Passionate about providing excellent learning experiences
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced teachers
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this brilliant Graduate Support Coach role based in Bourne!