Graduate Support Mentor
|Location:||Brent, London (North) HA0 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate aspiring to become an Educational Psychologist or a Teacher?
Maybe you are passionate about supporting those with additional needs and wish to gain PAID experience whilst doing so?
Perhaps you have experience working with SEN before but want more experience in an education/school environment?
If this Graduate Support Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, click the ‘apply now’ button and send your CV today!
Graduate Support Mentor – Key Information:
- Graduate Support Mentor role
- Located in Brent, North London
- £400 – £450 per week, term time only
- Monday – Friday school hours, full time
- Fantastic SEN department
- Passionate and committed SENCo
- Visible and supportive SLT
- Easily accessible via public transport links
Graduate Support Mentor – The Role:
- Work with pupils with special educational needs
- Support academically, socially and emotionally
- Deliver 1:1/group interventions for pupils
- Monitor pupil’s progress
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Liaise with SENCo and parents regarding pupil
Graduate Support Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st class or 2:1 degree (psychology preferred)
- Strong academic background – e.g. A levels and GCSEs
- Experience with SEN – desirable
- Positive and uplifting personality
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
Graduate Support Mentor – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Support Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior teacher training, click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers!