Graduate Support Tutor – Oadby
|Location:||East Midlands, Oadby LE7 UK|
|Salary||£425 to £435 per Week|
Graduate Support Tutor – Oadby (LE7) – Secondary – Full Time – Beginning ASAP!
An excellent secondary school based in the Oadby area is looking to find a hard-working, dedicated and naturally outgoing Graduate Support Tutor to provide excellent academic, social and emotional support to children across their KS3 & KS4 department based inside and out of the classroom.
In this role as a Graduate Support Tutor, you will be planning and conducting tailored support sessions around a detailed curriculum plan both inside and out of the classroom for children struggling to progress academically.
Find out more about this brilliant Graduate Support Tutor role in Oadby below!
Graduate Support Tutor – Role Information:
- Full academic year – Usual school working hours
- Based in one secondary school – Monday to Friday role
- Starting ASAP – Ending July 2024
- Located in Oadby, Leicestershire (LE7)
- Paid £430 per week during term time only
- FREE access to online CPD courses – SEN, Safeguarding & Mental Health
- Planning and conducting 1:1 & small group support
- Creating engaging and inspiring learning experiences
Graduate Support Tutor – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 UK based university degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Naturally outgoing and supportive individual
- Passionate about the progression of young people
- Ability to build rapport with young people
Graduate Support Tutor – The School:
- Forward-thinking and progressive secondary
- Located in Oadby (LE7)
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Highly regarded within the local community
- Superb SEN & Pastoral support departments
- Value work done by teaching support staff
- Pride themselves on progression of all students
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this brilliant Graduate Support Tutor role in Oadby NOW!