Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£87 to £92 per Day|
Are you about to graduate this summer and are considering a career in secondary teaching?
Would you like to gain invaluable classroom experience as a Graduate Teaching Assistant before committing to teacher training?
Take the first steps towards a rewarding teaching career in this fantastic Graduate Teaching Assistant role based at a welcoming Luton secondary school!
The school are looking for English, humanities, maths & science graduates to support their specialist departments this September!
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV as the school are shortlisting for September 2022 now!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- English, humanities, maths & science roles
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- £450 weekly term time rate
- Support subject specialist Teachers
- Offer support to a range of students across the school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting & interview now
- September 2022 role
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering a career in teaching
- Patient, engaging and caring manner
- Prior education / support experience is vital
- Excellent communication skills
The welcoming secondary school:
- Upcoming secondary school
- 1050 student body
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role.