Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||East Midlands, Nottingham NG1 UK|
|Salary||£370 to £380 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate with an interest in education, and a desire to gain first-hand teaching experience as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Perhaps you’re unsure about your next steps after university, but want to know more are teaching and learn key skills whilst being paid as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Maybe you’re looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant role where you can work alongside experienced and supportive professionals across the academic year?
These exciting Graduate Teaching Assistant roles are available across Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges within the East Midlands. In these Graduate Teaching Assistant roles you will have the opportunity to not only support the class teacher during lesson time, but also provide amazing 1:1 & group support to your pupils inside and out of the classroom.
Over the past year we’ve been able to work with some of the most welcoming and supportive schools in the country, helping to provide graduates with the very best opportunities to gain consistent full-time teaching experience.
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role Benefits:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Long-term/Permanent role
- Located across the East Midlands
- Paid £380 per week, term time only
- Providing 1:1 & group support for children
- Gaining first-hand teaching experience!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 University degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Interested in a career within education
- Naturally outgoing and supportive personality
- Good organisation and communication skills
To apply for these exciting Graduate Teaching Assistant roles, press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers NOW!