Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, London (East) E3 UK|
|Salary||£85 to £95 per Day|
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for education, and a desire to gain first-hand teaching experience for the current academic year?
At i-teachers we specialise in working with talented graduates interested in a career in education, looking to take their first steps into a budding teaching career! As the highest rated Education Consultancy on Trust Pilot, we understand the need to find our graduates long-term and permanent teaching roles in Primary Schools, Secondary Schools & Colleges.
In this role as a Graduate Teaching Assistant you will have the opportunity to gain paid teaching experience whilst working alongside experienced and supportive members of staff as you develop your teaching skillset.
Don’t waste any time and register your interest in Graduate Teaching Assistant roles in Tower Hamlets NOW!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Located across East London
- Paid £380 per week term time, Monday – Friday
- Working alongside experienced and supportive professionals
- Aiding the class teacher during lesson time
- Planning and conducting 1:1 & group support sessions
- Long-term role, NO SUPPLY!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 University degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Naturally warm and supportive personality
- Eager to support the development of young people
- Passionate about a career within education
If you’re interested in these exciting Graduate Teaching Assistant roles in Tower Hamlets, press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Alex at i-teachers NOW!