Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Teaching Assistant – Graduate Teaching Assistant – Primary schools in Manchester
Spend the year as a Teaching Assistant in a warm and welcoming primary school learning the ropes and make your career choice one that you are confident about.
Recently graduated with a degree you are proud of and would like to combine this with your work experience with children?
Unsure about committing yourself to teacher training just yet? Read on and be sure to get in touch if you think this Teaching Assistant position could be your ideal role!
Graduate Teaching Assistant Details:
- Full Academic year in one school as a Teaching Assistant
- Excellent training and mentorship provided, work with other like-minded graduates
- Support pupils on a 1:1/small group basis and work with one class teacher, based on your preference (EYFS/KS1/KS2)
- Earn £350-£450 per week
- Opportunity to apply for the schools own teacher training programme (the following year)
- Manchester – work in a thriving primary school that truly cares and values each child’s education
- Close to Tram/Bus links, onsite parking for those who drive
Can I apply?
- You will need a degree, a strong academic background and heaps of enthusiasm and a passion for education, yes!
- Some experience of working with children is required (Not in a school based setting)
What should I do now?
- Click ‘apply’ and send your CV
- Or, call Holly at i-teachers for more information about our fantastic graduate programme
- Check out our Trust Pilot reviews and website for more opportunities
This school needs talented graduates like you, to inspire the next generation and make a difference to children’s lives!