Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Kensington and Chelsea, London (West) W11 UK|
|Salary||£85 to £119 per Day|
Teaching Assistant – Kensington & Chelsea
Are you an enthusiastic graduate with tutoring experience looking for a rewarding role in education?
Do you have a passion for supporting children through their learning journey?
Would you love to kick start a career where you can make a real difference to students’ academic and social development?
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in a long term contract or permanent position, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
- Primary Teaching Assistant
- Full-time + long-term position
- Provide support to students within lessons, be a consistent adult for pupils to rely on for support
- Ample opportunities for professional development and routes into Teaching
- High achieving school rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
- Pupils thrive at this school and develop into well-rounded individuals
- Pupils’ behaviour is exemplary
- Fantastic location – easily accessible via public transport
- 2:1 or above degree in any subject
- Strong A-levels and GCSE’s
- Excellent communication skills
- A genuine passion for education
- Some previous teaching experience is desirable
To join this exceptional school, click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Sophie at i-teachers.
Application process: Send your CV, if shortlisted you will be contacted within 2-4 working days.