Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Kensington and Chelsea, London (West) SW3 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Chelsea
Have you recently graduated and would like to embark on a new opportunity?
Perhaps you’re looking for valuable hands-on experience working with students in an excellent school setting?
Would you like to work alongside exceptional staff and students?
This outstanding Primary school in Chelsea is seeking a teaching assistant that can support their children.
Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Work closely with the class teacher
- Support students
- Earn up to £350 – £450 per week
- Full-time, long-term position
- Full academic year in one school
- Start ASAP
- Ideal post before taking up teacher training
- Welcoming primary school in Chelsea
- Ongoing training and support
- Close to excellent transport links – bus/tram
Teaching Assistant – Person specification:
- 2:2 or above degree
- A passion for supporting children
- Any experience with children is beneficial, for example volunteering whilst at university
- Patient, resilient and empathetic
To be considered for this exciting teaching Assistant role, send your CV over to Sophie at i-teachers by clicking apply today!