Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London SW1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
This outstanding secondary school located in the Westminster area is looking for a university graduate passionate about gaining first hand teaching experience in their specialist subject.
Are you a graduate with a passion for supporting secondary student’s academic development, and an ambition for a career in education?
Do you want the opportunity to gain first hand teaching experience inside of an ‘Outstanding’ graded secondary school as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Perhaps you are looking for a direct route into teacher training following your full academic year as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Don’t miss out on applying for this excellent opportunity to be a respected member of an excellent secondary school!
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Full academic year
- September start
- Located in Westminster
- Paid £350 – £450 per week, as Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Opportunity to gain first hand teaching experience
- Ability to plan and conduct individual and group sessions
- Gain vital teaching experience before progression into PGCE
- Take direct route into teacher training following on from Graduate Teaching Assistant role
What you will need:
- Minimum 2:1 University degree
- Strong academic background
- Enthusiastic and motivating attitude
- Passion for education
- Ambition to progress into teaching career
- Ability to be supportive member of secondary staff department
Information about the school:
- Well respected and valued secondary school
- Driven and dedicated Senior Leadership Team
- Modern facilities and resources
- Plethora of experienced and talented teachers
- Modern and inspiring ethos
- ‘Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
If you’re a Graduate Teaching Assistant eager to gain first hand teaching experience inside of a wonderful secondary school in the Westminster area, then make sure to press the ‘Apply Now’ button, or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers!