Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Manchester m11 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £360 per Week|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Step into Teaching
Have you recently graduated and are passionate about pursuing a career in education, but do not know where to start?
Do you have a resilient, determined personality and are well suited to working with young students who may face barriers to learning?
Perhaps you have aspirations of one day becoming an Educational Psychologist or a Teacher?
Why not join our ‘Step into Teaching’ programme and join a supportive school who will guide and train you on your first career steps?
Graduate Teaching Assistant – job description
- Secondary schools in Greater Manchester
- Start ASAP
- Manchester, Salford, Stockport, Bolton, Oldham
- Excellent experience prior to teacher training
- Full-time role Monday – Friday
- Paid £325 – £360 per week
- Excellent training provided
- Work school hours Monday – Friday
- Multiple roles available
- Support in your subject area, e.g. English, Maths or Science
Person specification – Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Graduate role – Degree essential
- Core subject degrees are preferred
- Strong academic background
- Role model for young people
- Experience of working with children/young people is desirable
- Passionate about education and making a difference
This Graduate Teaching Assistant role is the ideal stepping stone for anyone considering a career in education. Excellent training and support will be provided from day one!
How to apply: Send your CV to Holly at i-teachers right away, click apply now!