Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS10 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £90 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Step into Teaching- Leeds
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and confident graduate who is considering a rewarding career in education.
Do you have the ability to inspire and improve pupils’ outcomes for the rest of the academic year, whilst building your teaching skills?
Make sure you do not miss this exciting opportunity to Step into Teaching and some amazing paid school experience. Please apply by sending your CV to Demi today!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – About the Role:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant- full time role
- Start as soon as possible in a school setting
- Gain experience prior to teacher training
- Paid to gain experience – £70 – £90 daily rate (term time only)
- Access to all staff training and a mentor for the whole academic year
- Build you experience as you develop your confidence
- Long-term opportunity in one school
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- Graduate role – 2:1 or above degree required
- Core subjects – English/Maths/Science
- Psychology/Educational degrees accepted
- Willing to work with diverse student populations
- Must have a clear commitment to education and teaching
- Empathy and able to work with all staff members
- Some experience working with young people is extremely advantageous
Graduate Teaching Assistant- About the school
- Secondary School in Leeds- LS10
- High achieving Secondary school
- Inspirational Head Teachers and teaching staff who invest in your future
- Opportunity to forge long-term career in same school
- Hard working and supportive members of staff
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this highly rewarding role, then apply now and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!