Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Barnet, Brent N2 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a creative, hard-working graduate that is serious about pursuing a career in education?
Would you love to gain first-hand experience working in a lovely school where you can really make a difference?
Perhaps you would like to build on prior experience as a tutor or working with young people in a more formal setting?
If you would like to apply for this fantastic Graduate Teaching Assistant position, then simply click ‘APPLY NOW’ to send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers today! Roles available to start now AND in September.
Graduate Teaching Assistant – About You:
- Minimum 2.1 in your degree – all subjects are encouraged
- Positive outlook with a real determination to work in education
- Hard-working and flexible
- Perfect position for somebody looking to teach in future
Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Helping students on a 1:1 or small group basis
- Supporting those who find the subject difficult and helping them grasp concepts
- Increasing progress and attainment
- Becoming a valuable member of the department
- A role model for students
Graduate Teaching Assistant – The School
- Based in Barnet
- Welcoming Secondary School
- Excellent transport links
- £400-£450 per week
- Fantastic SLT
- CPD and Teacher Training schemes available for those who would like it
If you would love to gain an excellent long-term classroom-based position, then get in touch with Andrew at i-teachers ASAP! Secure your new role today!