Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Harrow HA7 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a graduate who has always considered a career in Teaching?
Would you like to take a year out before embarking on a teacher training course by spending it with the i-teachers ‘step into teaching’ programme and give yourself a confidence boost.
This thriving secondary school in Harrow serves a diverse community of pupils and needs a talented graduate like you!
Our tailored programme will ensure you receive support, training and guidance throughout your placement for the rest of the academic year.
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- English, Maths and Science Graduates needed – 2:1 or above
- Strong A-Levels and GCSE grades
- Empathetic towards individuals needs
- The ability to make your subject accessible and exciting
- Flexible and adaptable to fit into the school’s requirements
Graduate Teaching Assistant – About The Role
- Play a key role in supporting disadvantaged (pupil premium) students
- Work with parents, teachers and pupils to record and track progress
- Excellent training and support from the school and i-teachers
- Work with other talented graduates
- Work Monday-Friday School hours
- Paid £350 – £450 per week
- Long term role with excellent progression and CPD opportunities beyond the academic year
If you would like to take your first step into teaching then make sure you register your interest with Andrew at i-teachers now!! Click on the APPLY button to send your C.V directly! Interviews are ongoing and start dates are ASAP!