Graduate Teaching Assistant – Bristol
|Bristol, Bristol BS13 UK
|£440 to £450 per Week
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Bristol – Primary – Immediate Start – Academic Year
Role Benefits: Based in one primary academy, Monday to Friday role, Multiple FREE Online CPD Courses, Paid £450 per week during term time, Based in Bristol (BS13))
Are you a recent UK based university graduate looking to find a full-time Graduate Teaching Assistant role in Bristol for the academic year?
Maybe you’re looking to progress into a teacher training programme, but first want to gain vital first-hand teaching support experience in a lovely KS1 department?
Find out more about this brilliant Graduate Teaching Assistant role in Bristol below!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 UK based degree
- Prior experience tutoring, teaching or working with young people
- Ability to build rapport with young children
- Naturally outgoing and engaging individual
- Strong organisation and communication skills
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role Information:
- Providing 1:1 & small group support to pupils in KS1 department
- Planning and conducting lessons alongside the class teacher
- Building strong rapport with pupils
- Creating safe and supportive learning environment
- Paid £450 per week during term time – Multiple free online CPD courses
- Monday to Friday position – Based in one secondary academy for academic year
Graduate Teaching Assistant – About the school:
- Warm and welcoming primary academy
- Located in Bristol (BS13)
- Close relationship with parents of pupils
- Value the work done by teaching support staff
- Ideal working environment for recent graduates
- Highly regarded within the local community
- History of working with talented graduates
If you are interested in this Graduate Teaching Assistant role in Bristol, press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest NOW!