Graduate Teaching Assistant – Central & West London
|Kensington and Chelsea, London (West) W11 UK
|£425 to £450 per Week
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you an enthusiastic graduate looking for a rewarding role in education?
Do you have previous classroom based experience or experience Tutoring online?
Would you love to kick start a career where you can make a real difference to students’ academic and social development?
- Teaching Assistant
- Full time role, Monday to Friday
- Opportunities across Central and West London
- Inspiring role with ample opportunities for professional development
- Ofsted reported ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’
- Excellent routes into teaching
- Close to public transport links
- Strong Leadership Team
- Degree, strong A-levels and GCSE’s
- A genuine passion for education
- Able to commit to a long term full time role
- Ability to build rapport
- Ability to multitask and work within a busy school environment
Click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Sophie at i-teachers.
Application process: Send your CV, if shortlisted you will be contacted within 2-4 working days.