Graduate Teaching Assistant – Chesterfield
|Chesterfield, East Midlands S41 UK
|£440 to £450 per Week
Benefits: Full Time role / Based in alternative provision academy / Paid £450 per week / FREE Online CPD courses / Close-knit teaching & learning department / Immediate Start!
i-teachers are currently working with a fantastic alternative provision academy based in the Chesterfield area who are eager to find a knowledgeable, outgoing and patient Teaching Assistant to join their brilliant KS3 & KS4 teaching support department NOW!
In this role as a Graduate Teaching Assistant, the successful candidate will be planning and conducting lessons alongside the class teacher whilst offering individual and small group support to students during lesson time.
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 UK based university degree
- Prior experience working with children or young people
- Naturally outgoing and personable individual
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Interested in a career working with children
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role Information:
- Planning and conducting lessons alongside the class teacher
- Offering individual and small group support to students with SEMH needs
- Being approachable and outgoing member of teaching support
- Paid £450 per week during term time – FREE online CPD courses available
- Monday to Friday role based in one alternative provision academy
Graduate Teaching Assistant – The School:
- Located in Chesterfield (S41)
- Highly regarded alternative provision academy
- Dedicated and supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Prioritise the all-round progression of every student
- Excellent staff development programme
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this brilliant Graduate Teaching Assistant role in Chesterfield below!