Graduate Teaching Assistant – Higher Level Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M12 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £400 per Week|
Higher Level Teaching Assistant / Graduate Teaching Assistant – Manchester
Are you a graduate who is looking to pursue the next steps towards a rewarding career in primary teaching?
Do you have experience working in primary schools, and would love to take on a HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant) role for the rest of the academic year?
If you strive to become a Primary Teacher or are currently a HLTA and wish to build up your classroom experience, then this Primary Higher Level Teaching Assistant opportunity is ideal!
A thriving Manchester Primary school is keen for you to join them ASAP, register your interest in this rewarding role today by simply applying on this page and attaching your CV!
Higher Level Teaching Assistant / Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Primary position – supporting a year 3 class
- Paid £350 – £400 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring primary teachers
- Full time role (term time, Monday-Friday) starting in September
- Welcoming primary school in Manchester
- Excellent links to public transport
- Diverse and vibrant school
Higher Level Teaching Assistant / Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Support the Year 3 class teacher with day-to-day activities
- Work with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support children with behaviour
- Communicate excellently with parents of students
- Offer cover for PPA sessions
- 1st or 2:1 degree, ideally in a core subject area
- OR Higher-Level Teaching Assistant experience / qualification
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today to apply for this Higher Level Teaching Assistant position.