Graduate Teaching Assistant – Leeds
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire ls7 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £425 per Week|
Are you a recent core subject or psychology graduate who is looking to gain experience in a school before you enrol onto a teacher training course?
Do you want to earn whilst you learn from experienced teachers around you who will mentor and support you throughout the year?
A popular secondary school based in Leeds requires a talented core subject or psychology graduate who is ready to step into their school and make an impact and support their students, could this be the position for you?
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits
- Full time position for the full academic year in one school
- ASAP start
- Paid between £325 – £425 per week (term time only)
- Excellent training and support offered
- Opportunity to immerse yourself in a wonderful setting for education
- Welcoming and friendly secondary school
Graduate Teaching Assistant – The role
- Work alongside KS3/4 pupils supporting their progress
- Offer support utilising your impressive subject knowledge
- Deliver excellent intervention sessions with your pupils
- Opportunity to learn how to create, plan and deliver lessons
- Support pupils who have SEN within your subject and need extra support
- Working with high achievers who can be encouraged to reach further
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- 2:1 or above degree
- Core subjects or psychology graduates
- Strong academic background
- Previous experience in your subject – desirable
- Previous work with young people – essential
If you want to use your expert subject knowledge for the benefit of young people who need somebody like you to help and support them then do not miss out on this highly rewarding opportunity!