Graduate Teaching Assistant – Leicester
|Location:||East Midlands, Leicester LE1 UK|
|Salary||£370 to £380 per Week|
Are you a recent university graduate looking to utilise your degree subject knowledge in a school environment as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Maybe you want to find a role where you can gain first-hand teaching experience as a Graduate Teaching Assistant inside of a Primary or Secondary School?
Perhaps you’re looking to gain relevant experience inside of a school as a Graduate Teaching Assistant before progressing into a teacher training programme?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this exciting Graduate Teaching Assistant role in Leicester NOW!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Roles in Primary & Secondary Schools
- Working inside your specialist subject
- Providing 1:1 & group support
- Paid £380 per week, term time only
- Long-term role for the full academic year!
- Opportunity to access CPD programme
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 University degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Interested in a career in education
- Naturally supportive and outgoing personality
- Passionate about helping young people
Make sure you press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this exciting Graduate Teaching Assistant role in Leicester!