Graduate Teaching Assistant – Mansfield
|Location:||East Midlands, Mansfield NG19 UK|
|Salary||£410 to £420 per Week|
Are you a recent university graduate with a passion for education, and a desire to gain vital first hand experience as a Graduate Teaching Assistant in Mansfield for the academic year?
Do you want the opportunity to play a huge part in a child’s academic, social and emotional development in a Primary or Secondary School as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Maybe you’re interested in pursuing a career in education, but first want to gain school based Graduate Teaching Assistant experience in Nottingham NOW?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role based in Mansfield NOW!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Located in and around Leicester
- Paid £84 per day during term time
- Monday to Friday role – NO SUPPLY!
- Interviewing for roles NOW – Ending July 2023
- Providing 1:1 & small group support to children
- Planning and creating tailored support sessions
- Working both inside and out of classroom
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 UK Based university degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior teaching/tutoring/mentoring/volunteering
- Naturally supportive and outgoing personality
- Good organisation & communication skills
- Patient and understanding regarding students progression
Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Schools:
- Primary & Secondary Schools
- Highly regarded within their local communities
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Modern and forward-thinking ethos
- Supportive and outgoing Senior Leadership Team
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role in Mansfield NOW!