Graduate Teaching Assistant – Secondary
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire WF10 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Teaching Assistants – Start ASAP! – Paid School experience – Leeds
Are you a creative, passionate, and hardworking graduate who is looking for a new challenge?
Do you have an interest in working with young people and pursuing a career in education?
Join one of our fantastic schools as a graduate teaching assistant! You will have the opportunity to learn from outstanding teachers and support students to achieve their full potential.
Please send your CV today, we have a number of positions in primary and secondary schools in Manchester.
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Paid school experience
- Graduate role – Teaching Assistant / Mentor
- Must have minimum 2:1 degree and strong A Levels
- Paid £350 – £450 a week in term time (including holiday pay)
- Monday to Friday, full-time role
- Excellent training & support
- This experience will support those looking to go into teaching, educational psychology, or other education professions
- Start ASAP – Long term position in one school
- Opportunity to move onto some school’s teacher training
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Personal Specification
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Relatable degree, 2:1 or above (Psychology preferred)
- Strong academic background – A-levels
- Passion for education and development in students
- Previous experience working with students is desired
- Genuine interest in teaching and working with students as Graduate Teaching Assistant
This role is ideally suited for a graduate who is high achieving and ambitious, looking to gain paid experience in a support role within education prior to moving in to either teaching training or educational psychology.
Kick-start your teaching career today and send your CV to register your interest in one of our opportunities to Demi at i-teachers.
*All pay rates are inclusive of statutory holiday pay. This role requires a DBS check.