Graduate Teaching Assistant – Step into Teaching
|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham b12 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £400 per Week|
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you a talented graduate who is looking for paid experience in an education setting?
i-teachers ‘Step into teaching’ programme is perfect for you, a talented graduate who would like to explore the world of teaching!
This fantastic sixth form college in Birmingham is proudly one of the highest performing in the local authority and they need your skills for the full academic year!
Click apply now to send your CV, interviews are being held as soon as possible.
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- All subjects considered, degree 2:2 or above
- Confident and engaging personality
- Strong A-Levels and GCSE grades
- Empathetic towards individuals needs
- Previous experience working with children is desirable e.g tutoring
- The ability to make your subject fun and exciting
Graduate Teaching Assistant – About the role
- Work with small groups of pupils who need extra support in your subject area
- Support the class teacher in class and with practical’s
- Provide cover occasionally
- Record and track progress for targeted pupils
- Work with other talented graduates
- Work Monday-Friday
- Paid £350 – £400 per week term time
- Long term role – start in September, finish in July
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Birmingham based, excellent links to public transport
How do I apply to become a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
- Send your CV to Holly at i-teachers right away
- Registration with i-teachers if shortlisted
- Interviews will be held ASAP