Graduate Teaching Assistant – Sutton In Ashfield
|Location:||East Midlands, Sutton-In-Ashfield NG6 UK|
|Salary||£430 to £440 per Week|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Sutton In Ashfield – Full Academic Year – Beginning ASAP!
Are you a recent UK based university graduate looking to find a role inside of a superb KS1 department supporting children with SEN as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Would you like to be part of an SEN provision school highly regarded within their local community as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Perhaps you’re looking to find a role where you can plan and conduct 1:1 & small group support for children with complex learning difficulties?
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role Information:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Full academic year – Based in one school
- Monday to Friday role – 08.30am – 15.00pm
- Located in Suttin in Ashfield (NG17)
- Paid £83 per day during term time only
- Access to multiple online CPD college courses
- Supporting children with special educational needs
- Interviewing for role shortly – Apply ASAP!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2.1 UK based university degree
- Good academic background
- Prior experience teaching, tutoring, mentoring or volunteering
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Passionate about the all-round development of children
- Naturally outgoing and personable individual
Graduate Teaching Assistant – The School:
- Strong SEN specialist school
- Located in Sutton In Ashfield (NG17)
- Outstanding Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic facilities and resources
- History of working with talented graduates
- Commitment to providing inclusive and forward-thinking learning experiences
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this superb Graduate Teaching Assistant role in Sutton In Ashfield NOW!