Graduate Teaching Assistants required
|Location:||Bolton, Bury M1 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £75 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistants required – multiple positions across greater Manchester
Make a difference this September and impact pupil outcomes whilst enhancing your own CV
Are you an aspiring teacher who is has graduated and is now considering your options?
Have you spent time throughout university volunteering with children/tutoring?
If you are taking a year out prior to teacher training or other further study, then consider spending a year in a school as a graduate teaching assistant.
Simply send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today or call the office to find out more.
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Paid School Experience
- Graduate Teaching Assistant positions
- Multiple roles available in locations across greater Manchester
- Primary and secondary schools
- Provide to support to all pupils including high achievers
- Work in one school for the full academic year – not supply day to day in different schools!
- Support pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds
- Assist class teachers with planning/Intervention work/booster sessions
- Core subject – ideal for Maths/Science/English graduates
- Earn £325-£375 per week
- Opportunity to join school’s teacher training programme
- September 2021 start
Paid School Experience – What do I need to apply?
- Degree in English, Maths or Science – 2:1 or above
- Strong academic record with good GCSEs & A levels
- Enthusiasm and passion for education & working with young people
- Genuine interest in teaching as a career
- Passionate, driven and not afraid of a challenge!
- Some previous experience of working/volunteering with young people desirable
If this sounds like your ideal next career step then do not hesitate! We are shortlisting ASAP. Apply today by sending your CV to Holly at i-teachers or call for a confidential chat about the role.