Graduate Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Ealing, London (West) W3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £21000 per Annum|
Are you close to completing your degree and have always wanted to become a teacher?
Are you searching for a supportive and Outstanding environment to train to teach this September?
Start your journey towards becoming a teacher in this fantastic Graduate Trainee Teacher route at this Outstanding West London secondary school!
Desired subjects are in English, maths, science, MFL, geography, RE, computing, music & physical education.
This Outstanding graded School Trust are holding a presentation day in April where you can find out more about this fantastic route into science teaching!
To discover more about this fantastic 2019 opportunity then apply on this page and contact Joe for a friendly and confidential chat about your next steps into education!
Graduate Trainee Teacher – Benefits:
- Graduate Trainee Teacher
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- Vacancies in English, maths, science, MFL, Geography, RE, Computing, Music & Physical Education.
- Salaried and unsalaried routes
- Salaried routes around £21,000
- Bursaries to support your study
- Interviews to be arranged immediately
Graduate Trainee Teacher – Role:
- Train to become a teacher in your specialist subject
- Observe and learn from experienced teachers
- Prepare and deliver KS3 – KS5 lessons
- Support extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of your designated department
Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Strong A-levels in subjects that would support your specialism
- Prior education experience
- A passion to teach and engage students
The Outstanding graded secondary trust:
- Schools have been graded as Outstanding by OfSTED
- 4 schools across the trust
- Ealing borough , West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Schools are located close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Trainee Teacher role.