Graduate Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£19000 to £24000 per Annum|
Start your path towards becoming a fully qualified teacher in this fantastic Graduate Trainee Teacher opportunity!
This thriving Buckinghamshire secondary school are search for talented graduates to inspire their students by focusing on their subject specialism whilst building & developing their teaching skills.
If you feel that you would be perfect in this Graduate Trainee Teacher role and want a fantastic & supportive environment to strengthen your teaching skills & experience then this is for you!
The school are looking to fill roles in their English, maths, science, humanities and MFL departments!
Register your interest immediately by simply applying on this page today where your CV can be sent directly to the visionary Head Teacher!
Graduate Trainee Teacher – The role:
- Graduate Trainee Teacher role
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Focus on your subject specialism
- English, maths, science, humanities & MFL roles
- £19,000 – £24,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Superb teacher training programme
- Interviewing immediately
Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Desired subjects – English, maths, science, humanities & MFL
- Passionate about education
- Considering teacher training
- Prior tutoring / education experience
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- 900 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Trainee Teacher role.