|Location:||West Midlands, West Midlands B13 UK|
|Salary||£63 to £65 per Day|
Are you a recent graduate with a degree in English, Maths or Science looking for an exciting, hands-on role in education?
Are you a resilient a motivated individual wanting to inspire young, bright minds through your extensive subject knowledge?
Perhaps you have tutoring experience and now you are looking for a PAID graduate opportunity in a dynamic and enterprising environment?
If you’re ready to kickstart your career as a Graduate Tutor, send your CV to Bex at i-teachers to apply and secure a role for the full academic year!
Graduate Tutor – THE SCHOOL
- Based in Birmingham, B13
- Thriving learning environment led by passionate teaching staff
- Enriching and broad curriculum
- Joy of learning at the heart of their classrooms
- Excellent links with the wider community
- Committed to inspiring excellence
Graduate Tutor – THE ROLE
- Full time, Monday to Friday during term time
- Paid £63 to £65 per day
- Help class teachers by offering pupils 1:1 and group support
- Motivated students by creating a passionate learning environment
- Maximise student achievement by providing expert subject knowledge
- Supportive training programme perfect for an aspiring teacher
Graduate Tutor – WHAT YOU NEED
- 1st or 2:1 degree in English, Maths or Science
- Strong academic background
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Genuine passion for education
- Previous experience with young people beneficial but not essential
- Calm and patient manor
Apply NOW by sending your CV to Bex at i-teachers and kickstart your graduate career!