Graduation Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hammersmith and Fulham, London (West) W6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a motivational, supportive and patient graduate who is seriously considering a career in education?
Would you relish the opportunity to gain some invaluable classroom experience as a Teaching Assistant at an Outstanding school that supports students who have withdrawn from a mainstream school setting?
Located in West London, this Inner London specialist school has a superb reputation for not only for their high teaching standards but for focusing on paving a career path for their staff!
If you are patient, engaging and strive to become a teacher or educational psychologist then this Graduate Teaching Assistant role is your ideal next step!
To register your interest in this rewarding Graduate Teaching Assistant role simply apply on this page today and attach your CV!
Graduation Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £400 – £450 per week
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Immediate start
Graduation Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support a class of around 10 students
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Support the class teachers
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
Graduation Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Passion for education and supporting others
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
- Flexibility to support other teachers & lessons
- Desire to become part of a cohesive staffing team
The Outstanding secondary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- Alternative provision
- Focusing on secondary students
- Located in Hammersmith, Inner London
- Close to excellent transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduation Teaching Assistant role.