Head of Arts
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE16 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £50935 per Annum|
Are you an experienced teacher with aspirations to become Head of Arts?
Could you lead a team of teachers across a range of subjects?
Do you have the passion and determination to genuinely make a difference?
Your role as Head of Arts at this Ofsted rated “Outstanding” secondary school will include joining and leading a team of experienced teachers by overseeing the arts across the whole school. You will lead a range of subjects such as Art, Design Technology, Dance, Drama, Music and PE.
Register your interest today by sending your CV and Cover Letter for this fantastic Head of Arts role!
Head of Arts – Job Description
- Permanent position (37.5 hours per week)
- £32,157 – £50,935 salary (dependent on experience)
- Ofsted rated “Outstanding” secondary school
- Be confident and proactive in raising standards of student attainment and achievement
- Oversee the operation of target setting and maintenance of student data
- Act as form tutor for selected students
- Managing a team of talented staff
- Teach relevant subject across the school ages and abilities
- Promote personal and academic growth to all pupils
- Ensure high-quality learning experience for all pupils
- Monitor progress of all students
- Communicate with parents/guardians when appropriate
- Curriculum planning
- Shortlisting for role now!
Head of Arts – Requirements
- Must hold QTS and a relevant undergraduate degree
- Ideally have management training
- Evidence of raising achievement in schools
- Experience teaching at secondary level and GCSE’s
- Excellent communication skills
- Have knowledge of the National Curriculum requirements
- Promote leadership skills and independence to students
- Act as a strong role model for pupils and staff
- Passionate and ambitious person
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Hollie at i-teachers today!