Head of Drama
|Location:||Ealing, London (West) W3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£31242 to £51913 per Annum|
Lead a successful Drama department at a thriving Ealing secondary school that truly values the performing arts in this fantastic Head of Drama opportunity!
In this Head of Drama role you would have the overall responsibility for the professional leadership and management of the drama department and need to ensure that the high standards of teaching and learning are delivered, as well as a range of drama productions and co-curricular activities.
The Head of Drama opportunity would be best suited to a Drama Teacher –Educator with a number of years’ experience of teaching with some additional responsibilities.
You would need to be a dynamic, engaging and passionate professional with strong ideas of how to lead a Drama department.
Please read on and apply on this page now for this exceptional Head of Drama position by attaching your CV on this page!
Head of Drama – Benefits:
- Permanent Head of Drama role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £31,242 – 51,913 + TLR
- Potential to progress to SLT
- Interviewing immediately
- September 2020 start
Head of Drama – Role:
- Responsible for managing and tracking the drama department
- Review and maintain the drama curriculum
- Provide training and support for your department
- Liaise with senior leaders and other department heads
- Promote a passion for drama & performing arts
- Direct school productions
Head of Drama – Person Specification:
- Drama teaching experience
- Experience of taking on additional responsibilities
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
Upcoming secondary school, part of an Outstanding trust:
- Outstanding graded academy trust by OfSTED
- Secondary school with over 1000 students
- Ealing borough, West & Outer London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Brilliant Trust CPD
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Head of Drama role.