Head of English
|Location:||Ealing, London (West) W3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£31242 to £51913 per Annum|
Are you an existing Head of English who is looking for a fresh and exciting challenge for September?
Perhaps you are an experienced 2IC / English Teacher who believes you possess the skills, knowledge and experience to take the next steps towards leading and managing your department?
If so, this fantastic Head of English opportunity at this thriving Ealing secondary may be the perfect fit for your career aspirations!
Secure an exciting Head of English role as soon as possible by simply registering your interest for this fantastic opportunity on this page today!
Head of English – Benefits:
- Permanent Head of English role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £31,242 – 51,913 + TLR
- Potential to progress to SLT
- Shortlisting for September immediately
- Skype / FaceTime interviews to be coordinated
Head of English – Role:
- Responsible for managing and tracking the English department
- Review and maintain the English curriculum
- Provide training and support for your department
- Liaise with senior leaders and other department heads
- Promote a passion for English language & literature
Head of English – Person Specification:
- English teaching experience
- Experience of taking on additional responsibilities
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
Upcoming secondary school, part of an Outstanding trust:
- Highly popular academy trust by OfSTED
- Secondary school with over 1000 students
- Ealing borough, West & Outer London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Brilliant Trust CPD
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Head of English role.