Head of Geography
|Location:||Barnet, London (North) N2 UK|
|Salary||£47820 to £52415 per Annum|
Head of Geography
Are you an ambitious second in command Geography teacher / Lead Practitioner ready to take a step up?
Do you feel there is no room for progression at your current school and would like to move to a school that nurtures top teaching talent to succeed?
Would you like to work in a school with a collaborative approach and staff who are passionate about improving their craft week by week? Geography is a popular subject at this school with growing numbers opting to take it at GCSE. The Humanities department is very strong and the cross-curricular support here is very evident.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make the step up into a Head of Geography position at a truly brilliant school in Barnet. Do not miss out and APPLY today, interviews are being held immediately with a September 2023 start.
Head of Geography- Benefits:
- Permanent Head of Geography role
- Full time
- Pay: MPS/UPS + TLR1b
- Supportive and visionary SLT
- September 2023 start
- Located in Finchley, Barnet (N2)
- Shortlisting now!
Head of Geography- The Role:
- Lead and monitor the impact of all subject leaders in your team
- Review and update curriculum
- Monitor learning and behaviour management within your team
- Manage department budget and resources efficiently
- Responsible for overall department learning environment
- Run extracurricular Geography activities
- Observe pupil development and wellbeing
The Outstanding secondary school:
- Outstanding Ofsted graded Secondary school
- Part of an established academy
- Knowledge rich curriculum
- Brilliant opportunities for development
- Finchley location
- Onsite parking and close to excellent public transport links
Head of Geography- Role Requirements:
- Geography teaching experience
- Experience of taking on additional responsibilities
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st or 2:1 Geography degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
If you are looking for a fresh challenge in September, then send Michaela your CV! Do not miss out and APPLY today. Interviews being held immediately!