Head of Geography
|Location:||Essex, London (East) IG1O UK|
|Salary||£26948 to £38157 per Annum|
Head of Geography
Are you an ambitious second in command Geography teacher ready to take a step up?
Do you feel there is no room for progression at your current school and would like to move to a school that nurtures top teaching talent to succeed?
Would you like to work in a school with a collaborative approach and staff who are passionate about improving their craft week by week?
This is a fantastic opportunity to make the step up into a Head of Geography position at a truly brilliant school in Waltham Abbey. Do not miss out and APPLY today, interviews being held immediately!
Head of Geography- Benefits:
- Permanent Head of Geography role
- Full time
- Pay: MPS Fringe + TLR2A
- Supportive and visionary SLT
- September 2021 start
- Located in Essex
- Shortlisting now!
Head of Geography- The Role:
- Lead and monitor the impact of all subject leaders in your team
- Review and update curriculum
- Monitor learning and behaviour management within your team
- Manage department budget and resources efficiently
- Responsible for overall department learning environment
- Run extracurricular Geography activities
- Observe pupil development and wellbeing
The Good Secondary school:
- Good Ofsted graded Secondary school
- Part of an established academy trust
- Knowledge rich curriculum
- On a journey from ‘good’ to ‘outstanding’
- Brilliant opportunities for development
- Essex location
- Onsite parking
Head of Geography- Role Requirements:
- Geography teaching experience
- Experience of taking on additional responsibilities
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st or 2:1 Geography degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
If you are looking for a fresh challenge in September, then send Pippa your CV! Do not miss out and APPLY today, interviews being held immediately!