Head of Science
|Location:||Brentwood, Essex UK|
|Salary||£35000 to £62000 per Annum|
Head of Science
Are you an outstanding science teacher who is ready for a new challenge within a Head of science role?
Have you taught for a minimum of two years within a challenging context and feel that there are no progression opportunities in your current school?
As a Head of Science could you really drive forward the Science department, making positive changes and enabling your students with the tools to succeed?
Head of Science – Benefits:
- Located in Essex
- Easily accessible via the A127
- Competitive salary, negotiable for the right person
- A new and exciting opportunity
- Enabling you to develop your career
- Excellent career progression
- Driven and forward thinking SLT
- High number of disadvantaged students
- You could really make a positive difference here!
Head of Science – The School:
- Expanding school
- 11-18 with sixth form provision
- Large school on a journey
- New SLT who are forward-thinking and successful
- Outstanding science teachers to work with
- Take charge of the science department
- Have the freedom and flexibility to move the science department in the right direction
Head of Science – Person specification:
- Must have at least two years’ experience teaching science
- Be a proven and successful teacher of science
- Have some responsibility currently e.g. second in department / lead of KS3
- Strong academic ability – 2.1/1st degree
- The desire to work within a school where students come from low socio-economic backgrounds
- Have the passion to make a positive difference to student’s education
How to apply for this Head of Science position:
To be considered for this excellent opportunity to become a Head of Science, click apply now and send an updated CV to Natalie at i-teachers
If you would like to have a friendly and confidential chat about this role or any others, get in touch today.