Head Of Science
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £44000 per Annum|
Head of Science – Manchester
Are you a successful Head of Science who is relocating to Manchester this September?
Perhaps you are an experienced 2nd in Department who is ready to step up and lead a department to success in the next academic year?
Do you have the qualities to lead a team of teachers and deliver an outstanding curriculum?
i-teachers are excited to be supporting this school to recruit an exceptional Head of Science, due to an internal promotion.
Head of Science
- Science Teacher / Head of Department
- Permanent role starting September 2023
- Full time role
- MPS – UPS + TLR 1
- Lead a young and vibrant Science Department
- Various levels of management in the department to support you
- Monitor and develop high quality teaching and learning
- Liaise with senior leaders and other department heads to improve whole school outcomes
Head of Science – Person Specification:
- Science Teacher – experienced
- Previous experience managing/leading others
- Ideal for a 2ic Science Teacher / current Head of Department
- Maintain high standards for yourself and pupils
- Strong classroom management
About the school – Science Teacher / Head of Department
- Secondary School in Manchester
- Popular in the area
- Diverse school with a high proportion of disadvantaged students
- Strong SLT with a clear vision and plan for the school
- Dedicated and cohesive teaching team
- Close to public transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today to apply for this Head of Science role. Alternatively, please call our office for more information – calls we be re-directed to our consultants mobile!