Head of Year
|Location:||Barnet, London (North) N2 UK|
|Salary||£32407 to £48055 per Annum|
Head of Year – London – Permanent Position
Are you an experienced teacher looking for the next step in your career as a Head of Year?
Do you have prior experience of supporting young people with their education and/or mental health?
This thriving secondary school are searching for an enthusiastic, professional Head of Year to work closely with the Headteacher and SLT to support one another.
To register your interest in this rewarding Head of Year role please simply apply on this page today!
Head of Year – The Role:
- Head of Year
- Permanent – MPS/UPS + TLR 1a
- Highly motivated
- Organised and flexible individual
- Encourage pupils to uphold excellent learning habits
- Support pupils to become more independent and resilient
Head of Year – Person Specification:
- UK QTS and Right to Work
- Leadership Skills
- Great management and communication skills
- Ability to work with young people and families appropriately
- Committed to providing pupils the very best opportunities to be successful in all areas
- Head of Year with previous experience with young people or children
- Develop and uphold strong routines
- Inspire pupils to engage widely across school
- Promote engagement in extra-curricular activities
- Thriving Secondary school in North London
- Part of an established academy trust
- Strong links to the community
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Great transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Michaela at i-teachers today to apply for this Head of Year role. Please be assured that your details will not be shared with the school until you’ve had an initial chat with Michaela.