History Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£86 to £86 per Day|
Are you an engaging and passionate history graduate who is eager to start your path towards becoming a history teacher?
Would you relish the opportunity to gain some in-class experience for an academic year before going onto teacher training in 2022?
Start immediately at this welcoming Luton secondary school working within a cohesive humanities department in this highly rewarding History Graduate Teaching Assistant role!
Gain invaluable classroom experience whilst transferring your passion for history across to students on a 1:1, group and class basis!
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
To register your interest in this highly rewarding History Graduate Teaching Assistant simply apply on this page today!
History Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- History Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring History Teachers
- Fantastic teacher training path
- Shortlisting & interviewing immediately
- Immediate start
History Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support the humanities department & teachers
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention sessions to students
- Focus on your history subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
History Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in history
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passion for history & humanities
- Considering teacher training
- Prior tutoring / education experience
The warm & welcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school
- 1100 student body
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this History Graduate Teaching Assistant role.