History Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£86 to £86 per Day|
Are you a recent history graduate who is eager to gain school-based experience in a support role before coming to a teacher training route?
Would you relish the chance to develop your classroom skills as a History Graduate Teaching Assistant before committing to a teacher training route?
This thriving Luton secondary school are looking for proactive history graduates to transfer their passion for their subject across to KS4 & KS5 students through 1:1 & group tutoring sessions.
The school have a fantastic track record of working with i-teachers graduates who have then gone onto teacher training routes.
Register your interest for this highly rewarding History Graduate Teaching Assistant role today by applying on this page immediately!
History Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- History Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- £86 term time daily rate
- Ideal experience for aspiring history teachers
- Teacher training routes available
- Shortlisting now for interviews
- Immediate start
History Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support the thriving humanities department
- Run 1:1 & group history intervention sessions
- Display a passion for history & humanities
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Communicate clearly with students & staff
History Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in history
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Passionate about history & education
- Considering teacher training
- Keen to gain paid experience
The warm & welcoming secondary school:
- Warm & welcoming secondary school
- 1050 student body
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this History Graduate Teaching Assistant role.